Oswego was our first tagged owl of 2017, caught by Tom McDonald on Jan. 19 at Oswego Harbor in upstate New York, along the southeastern shore of Lake Ontario.
Oswego’s transmitter was funded by contributions from the public. Please consider your own financial support via Indiegogo or a direct donation via the Ned Smith Center for Nature and Art, our institutional home.
- Wells is on Her Way Posted on: February 26, 2017
- A Perch with an Historical View (and a Big Thank You!) Posted on: February 12, 2017
- Wandering Wells Posted on: February 3, 2017
- A Close Call, and a Tourist Owl Posted on: January 30, 2017
- Oswego Joins the Crew Posted on: January 24, 2017