Oswego was our first tagged owl of 2017, caught by Tom McDonald on Jan. 19 at Oswego Harbor in upstate New York, along the southeastern shore of Lake Ontario.
Oswego’s transmitter was funded by contributions from the public. Please consider your own financial support via Indiegogo or a direct donation via the Ned Smith Center for Nature and Art, our institutional home.
- Getting Restless Posted on: March 18, 2017
- Time to Head…South? Posted on: March 15, 2017
- Holding Patterns Posted on: March 8, 2017
- Wells is on Her Way Posted on: February 26, 2017
- A Perch with an Historical View (and a Big Thank You!) Posted on: February 12, 2017