This adult female was caught at Brunswick Executive Airport in Brunswick, Maine, by a crew consisting of Scott Weidensaul of Project SNOWstorm and staff from the Biodiversity Research Institute and APHIS Wildlife Services. She was relocated to the Rachel Carson NWR on Jan. 13, 2016. She remained there much of the winter, then shifted south to the Isle of Shoals on the Maine/NH border. Her last contact heading north was April 28, 2016, on the Gaspé Peninsula in Quebec.
Brunswick’s transmitter was funded by BRI. Please donate to this project to make it a success!
- Catching Up Posted on: May 13, 2018
- Stampede Posted on: April 29, 2018
- Stops and Starts Posted on: April 20, 2018
- Shaking Things Up Posted on: March 3, 2018
- Weekly Update Posted on: February 18, 2018