Tibbetts, an adult male, was tagged Jan. 21, 2016, by Tom McDonald near Cape Vincent, New York, where the St. Lawrence River leaves Lake Ontario — the same area where Tom tagged Chaumont, Flanders and Hardscrabble. Tibbetts shifted northwest to Amherst Island on the Canadian side of the border and moved around northeast Lake Ontario much of the winter. His last transmission on his northbound migration was March 24, 2016, near Ottawa, ON.
Tibbetts’ transmitter was funded by contributions from the public. Please donate to this project to make it a success!
- Back to Amherst Posted on: January 19, 2018
- Casco's Grand Tour Posted on: March 27, 2016
- The Pull of the Pole Posted on: March 24, 2016
- Spring is in the Air Posted on: March 12, 2016
- Buckeye's Back! Posted on: March 7, 2016