Merrimack was a third-year female trapped at Logan Airport on March 8, 2016 and released at Salisbury State Reservation at the mouth of the Merrimack River in northern Massachusetts. She remained there for several weeks before making a foray north to Sebago Lake, Maine, then back to the coast, and left for the north April 1, 2016.
Merrimack’s transmitter was funded by contributions from the public. Please donate to this project to make it a success!
- Into the North Posted on: May 1, 2016
- Wampum's Gone Posted on: April 11, 2016
- Casco's Grand Tour Posted on: March 27, 2016
- The Pull of the Pole Posted on: March 24, 2016
- Spring is in the Air Posted on: March 12, 2016