Chickatawbut is an adult female tagged March 8, 2017, by Norman Smith at Logan International Airport in Boston, Massachusetts. She was relocated to beach habitat near Salisbury, MA, and spent the remainder of the winter on the MA/NH coast. She was last detected May 5 in southern Quebec, but migrated south to the Gulf of St. Lawrence in November 2017.
Chickatawbut’s transmitter was paid for by generous contributions from the public through Generosity.com or a direct donation via the Ned Smith Center for Nature and Art, our institutional home.
Display Map Full Screen
- Across the Bay and Off the Ice Posted on: March 11, 2018
- Shaking Things Up Posted on: March 3, 2018
- Weekly Update Posted on: February 18, 2018
- Who is Where? Posted on: February 11, 2018
- Neighbors Posted on: January 28, 2018