This juvenile male was tagged Dec. 5, 2017, by Matt Solensky from the U.S. Geological Survey, just south of Lake Ashtabula near Sanborn, North Dakota, and has spent the winter largely on the ag fields and prairies surrounding local lakes and marshes. Ashtabula’s transmitter was underwritten with generous donations from the public to Project SNOWstorm.
- Catching Up Posted on: May 13, 2018
- Stampede Posted on: April 29, 2018
- Stops and Starts Posted on: April 20, 2018
- More Heading North Posted on: April 3, 2018
- Let the Race Begin Posted on: March 28, 2018