A juvenile male, Hereford was caught and tagged by Mike Lanzone and Trish Miller at Stone Harbor Point, NJ, on Feb. 12, 2018, at the mouth of Hereford Inlet. His transmitter was underwritten (as was Higbee’s) by a gift from the New Jersey chapter of the Nature Conservancy.
- The End? Posted on: May 20, 2018
- Another Loss Posted on: March 20, 2018
- Across the Bay and Off the Ice Posted on: March 11, 2018
- Weekly Update Posted on: February 18, 2018
- A New 'Jersey Boy' Posted on: February 16, 2018