An immature male, this snowy owl was the first Project SNOWstorm bird tagged in New Jersey, and was named for Island Beach State Park, where he was captured Nov. 29, 2017, by Mike Lanzone of Cellular Tracking Technologies. Island Beach’s transmitter was underwritten by a gift from New Jersey Audubon’s Cape May Bird Observatory.
- Weekly Update Posted on: February 18, 2018
- A New 'Jersey Boy' Posted on: February 16, 2018
- Neighbors Posted on: January 28, 2018
- Bancroft and Austin (and Badger and Arlington and...) Posted on: January 23, 2018
- Welcoming (Back) Ashtabula Posted on: January 15, 2018