An juvenile female, Sterling was caught Nov. 26, 2017, by Tom McDonald and Melissa Mance Coniglio at Fair Haven Beach on Little Sodus Bay, Lake Ontario, just north of the town of Sterling, NY. Her transmitter was underwritten by generous donations by the public to Project SNOWstorm.
- Weekly Update Posted on: February 18, 2018
- Who is Where? Posted on: February 11, 2018
- Neighbors Posted on: January 28, 2018
- Bancroft and Austin (and Badger and Arlington and...) Posted on: January 23, 2018
- Welcoming (Back) Ashtabula Posted on: January 15, 2018