This third year female was trapped near Pickford, on the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, on Feb. 8, 2015, and fitted with a transmitter sponsored by Michigan Bird Conservation, a collaboration of the Audubon Society of Kalamazoo, the Kalamazoo Valley Bird Observatory/Kalamazoo Nature Center, Laughing Whitefish Audubon Society and Michigan Audubon Society. She is one a large concentration of snowy owls on the eastern UP, and at least initially was remaining within a very small winter territory. Please donate to this project to make it a success!
- A Shout-out from James Bay Posted on: October 2, 2018
- Who is Where? Posted on: February 11, 2018
- Dark Owl, White Owl Posted on: February 7, 2018
- Neighbors Posted on: January 28, 2018
- The Three Amigos, and Other Owls Posted on: February 7, 2016