A juvenile male, this bird was trapped at Green Bay Austin Straubel International Airport in Wisconsin by volunteer falconer Frank Ujazdowski, tagged by Gene Jacobs from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, and relocated to the Buena Vista Wildlife Area in central Wisconsin. His transmitter was underwritten by a grant from the Natural Resources Foundation of Wisconsin.
- Plainfield Joins the Flock Posted on: February 6, 2019
- Introducing Coddington Posted on: January 7, 2019
- A Postcard from Churchill, and an Old Friend Gone Posted on: July 6, 2018
- On the Shores of Great Slave Posted on: June 14, 2018
- Austin, Flin Flon and Uranium Posted on: May 29, 2018