This adult female was first banded by Norman Smith as a juvenile at Logan Airport in Boston in April 2014. She was recaptured there Feb. 11, 2018, as a five-year-old, tagged and relocated for her safety to Sandy Neck Beach on Cape Cod. Her transmitter was underwritten by generous donations from the public.
- Catching Up Posted on: May 13, 2018
- Stops and Starts Posted on: April 20, 2018
- More Heading North Posted on: April 3, 2018
- Let the Race Begin Posted on: March 28, 2018
- Shaking Things Up Posted on: March 3, 2018