This adult male was tagged Dec. 10, 2018, on the Stutsman/Kidder county line, ND, by Matt Solensky of the U.S. Geological Survey’s Northern Prairie Research Center. He spent most of the winter of 2018-19 on the North Dakota/Manitoba border, migrating north in April 2019 to the Boothia Peninsula in the central Canadian Arctic, where he spent the summer.
- Yul the River-rider Posted on: December 24, 2019
- Well, Well, Well -- Wells is Back Posted on: December 14, 2019
- A New Season, a Lot of News Posted on: November 30, 2019
- On the Road Posted on: April 28, 2019
- A Year in the Life of Chickatawbut Posted on: April 20, 2019